Friday, March 21, 2008

strike two

Yeah. Strike two, baby. My i.d. got confiscated twice this year (low-waist skirt like duh!!). And di pa kasama diyan ang isang damakmak na community service that I have to accomplish just because I didn't like attend this symposium and that required activity or that really early mass or that resume that I didn't revise. Wahahaha. I was so ngitngit while I was like doing all these parusa sa mga kalokohan ko, but now, as I look back, girl, natatawa nalang ako. God, was I really that hard-headed na? Sigh. Buhay student. Gonna miss it really. I'm 200 hours away now from my diploma. And more than the halls, corridors, professors, classmates, rules, values, Ora et Labora, quail eggs, strawberry shake, rallies, outreach activities and memories and stuff that molded me into who I am now, I'm really gonna like really miss one person...






...the Dean who caught me break the rules twice (twice...the rest, I got away with it). I swear. Ang lupet ng sensory perceptions and antenna to those who are making pauso statements in their uniforms. That's why nga, every time I pass by her office (the one before SAO), I'm always nagmamadali and sweating buckets and really praying na di siya lumabas ng office niya and mag-heller to me and goodbye to my i.d. (again). Wahahaha =p Oh well. Bottomline, kahit papano, yeah, I'm gonna miss yah Dean Azurin. I will deny it to death, but really, those hours and hours and grrrr hours spent sa office ni Ms. Carbon to like help her with paper work na really chorva and boring was really a learning experience for (a hard-headed, hardcore rule-breaker senior student like) me =)

No comments: