Wednesday, March 5, 2008

missing thesis =,S






Na-mi-miss ko my dear thesismates. Sigh. That's Love and Kate with me there. That sunny photo was taken during our Pampanga Bird Flu days. Then si Febbie and Zappy (po) during our 6-km hike papuntang who-knows-where to shoot stuff. Waaaaahhh. Looking at these photos, God, I'm really only making myself miss them super even more. The third picture was taken on our way to Pampanga. We usually stick together when travelling. Like in the bus, SOP na we sit at the super back para sama-sama. Awww. I was never out of place when I'm with these four beautiful individuals. Ako yung "ate" sa kanila, but they were the ones who were like the big sister. Always checking on me... ganun kind-hearted stuff. I swear, sometimes, when I'm having PMS or something, when topak really gets in my head, I just think of my thesismates and kahit papano I am comforted na rin. Like awwww. I'm so making a moment here. Like duh. Miss ko lang talaga sila and all our gastos. The picture with Kate and our yellow flag is like so sabog. Wahahaha!! Just look at my hair. Yes, it's really mahangin sa labas. And lastly, that's me right there with Febs and Zap tinkering with the camera. Napaghahalataan who among us is the one who's always game to be in front of the camera. Wahahaha!! =) Sigh. There will always, always, always be a special place in my heart where Febbie, Kate, Love and Zappy can be found =,S

No comments: