Monday, March 3, 2008
Should I?
I wrote a poem about Dengue guy. Sinabi ko sa kanya. He told me he wants to read it. I suddenly felt weird. Waaaahhh. I don't think I have the guts. He's just curious about the poem so why am I making a big deal out of it? Waaaahhh. I think any writer would agree with me when I say that words have that magical something. Waaaaahhh. Eh ba't ko pa ba kasi nasulat yun? Like duh. I can write about summer or an empty hallway or Enya's music, ba't kasi about Dengue guy pa eh. Haha. The "situation" that we're in kasi, I find it really surreal. Thanks to my dear Pots. Haha. And the fluctuation of emotions is really driving me nuts. Oh well. Before I said goodnight to him, I promised I would let him read it soon. Ughh. I'm worried big time. He might see it kasi in the wrong context. As in I don't want to regret things. Naku naman kasi talaga, Dengue guy!! (but I'm glad you're okay now. Dengue-free guy ka na. Haha. Really looking forward to that "next time".) Sigh. Dengue guy has no idea I'm thinking about him right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment