I'm kikay but definitely not high-maintainance. I think Shel Silverstein is a genius. I can't tell the difference between blue and purple, brown and green, yellow and orange. I love strawberry flavored lipgloss. I am a pink-magnet. I can't sleep after watching a horror movie. I hate cliches. I can watch Nickelodeon and Disney channel 24/7. I'm a great worrier. I write poems. I get kilig easily. I witnessed the death of so many pens. I don't know how to spell happinness. I'm having a difficult time growing up.
A Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Banzai and Dainty didn't like it. They said the book was so-so. Hmmm. Now you know why I am reading it.
Pink's Mental iPod
The Climb by Miley Cyrus!! Yeah yeah... you can say she's annoying, teenybopper, irksome... blah blah blah. Whatever. I'm still a big fan of Hannah Montana =)
Pink's Super Girl Power Icon
I handpicked a wonderful individual with exceptional girl power.
The late former President Corazon Aquino--an icon of democracy. One of the reasons why I am proud to be a Filipino, a Scholastican, and most of all, a woman.
Pink's Crush as-of-the-moment
Actually, I've been crushing (drooling!!) on this hottie ever since the world began. Topless Zakuan Hogen-Esch. Oooh-la-la. Wahahaha. But yeah. I like him too when he has his clothes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment