No homework.
No thesis consulation.
No new lesson to study.
No classes every Friday.
So why am I puyat?
Powerpuff Girls. Yes, blame it on Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. Last month, I downloaded this PPG Snowboarding game in my cellphone. Pero di ko naman siya nilalaro. I just thought it looked cute if I included it on my list of games. But last night... omg... I couldn't sleep sa kakalaro. The goal of the game is to complete all the objectives--combo. tricks, do somersaults on the grinding rails, collect as many hearts as possible, grab the letters P-P-G to get bonus points and jump high for the score mutipliers. Coolness. I enjoy using Blossom. She's so pink and perky. She's my favorite Powerpuff Girl. And modesty aside, nakumpleto ko na lahat ng levels of this game. Wahahaha *evil laugh!!* =) Bunny Slope, Cream Peak, Chocolate Canyon, Cherry Pass, Syrup Slick, Sugar Falls and Candy Canyon... duh... sisiw.
Wahahaha.
After this PPG kalokohan, Scooby Doo game naman.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment