Monday, December 17, 2007

A

BIRD FLU:
Agyu Tayang Labanan
A Developmental Theatre on Avian Influenza as a
Supplementary Media Advocacy Campaign for
Barangays Tenejero and Bahay Pare of Tagalog Region,
Candaba, Pampanga
Woohoo. Memorize ko na our thesis title =) Yey, me!! We defended our thesis this morning, 9:30 a.m. to be exact, rm. B204. I still can't believe that we're already done with the oral defense. Pucha, girl. I was a little excited, super nervous... my knees were shaking and all while I was presenting. Waaaaahhh. The feeling's really bullcrap. While I was reporting pa, Ms. Abanto (our thesis adviser) kept on mumbling things like "Myanmar.." and "Bird-flu stricken..." and "yes.. yes..." She was like my human cue card, dude. Wahahaha. Coolness =) Pero minsan, nakakalito siya. Wahahaha. But I know she's just trying to help. Our panelists Ms. Wowie, Sir Jhon Dev. Comm. and Ms. Becky didn't ask killer questions. Woohoo. We were able to answer stuff naman. They liked our 18-minute process documentary. Woohoo!! They said the subtitles are not needed because the audio is super super like super clear. If we're gonna put subtitles daw, in kapampangan nalang (for Candaba homies) and english (for health organizations). The revisions we have to make sa paper was minor lang. Coolness. And girl, san ka pa... B204 was really bongga. B204's that room na may parang "tunnel". We placed a mini exhibit there. Pictures and stuff galore with footlights thingies. Tapos the door is really open na open, as in super KSP the door. We reserved a T.V. and DVD player tapos we played lang our dokyu.there tuloy-tuloy. Woohoo. Cute =) Waaahhhh!! We're done, we're done, we're done!! Yippie!! Obra Kulasa nalang. And synthesis. And compre. Waaahhh... so many pa. Pero duh. We're done na with the most difficult shit which is the defense. Woohoo!! =)
(What's our individual and group grade? Refer to the title =p )

No comments: